Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Mask Tag Tuesday: Be Something Studios

Greetings Creeps and welcome to the second post in a new ongoing series entitled Mask Tag Tuesday. Your ol' pal the Yellow Phantom has a serious stockpile of mask tags to share and I'll be doing so periodically on Tuesdays. The eventual goal is to create an archive similar to that of the Monster Mask Catalog Archive. Please excuse the heavy watermarking, I do not want to see these used to create reproduction tags that are passed off as originals.

Today's Mask Tag Tuesday features late 1980's/ early 90's Be Something Studios mask tags. This bold orange and black style tag was the standard for BSS masks for almost two decades. I have a good two dozen more of these that I'll eventually scan and share, but in the meantime enjoy these Unleashed Wickedness and Bone Apart tags...





1 comment:

  1. Unleashed wickedness! My favorite mask of all time!

    ReplyDelete