Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy April

April is here and with comes two of my favorite Spring rituals... baseball and Monsterpalooza. The two don't have anything in common other than they both arrive in April... Opening Day of the 2013 MLB season is today, and Monsterpalooza is less than two weeks away!

Here are some of goings on that I have planned for April here at the Blood Curdling Blog of Monster Masks: posting scans of a full 12 page early 1970's Don Post Studios Dealer catalog, full photo coverage of the 2013 Monsterpalooza convention in Burbank, the revival of the Masks of Famous Monsters Magazine (with one new edition each week in April), and as always plenty of other mask related hullabaloo...

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at Monsterpalooza! I wish I could go this year. Maybe I'll make it to the fall show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do Ray, we'll miss you there. Hope to see you at Maskfest this Fall.

    ReplyDelete