Tuesday, November 27, 2012

1993 Don Post Studios Catalog

Hey creeps, it's been a while since a Don Post Studios catalog was posted here, so let's remedy that today with the 1993 Don Post Studios catalog. The '93 catalog contains quite a few new additions to the line-up compared to the '92 catalog, most notably the Bruce Spaulding Fuller sculpted "Outcasts" which includes one of my favorite late DPS designs "Beggar".  Other new additions include the  "Medical Marvels" line-up, the "Dungeon of Pain" line-up and the "Halloween Classics" line-up which would all remain staples in catalogs to come throughout the rest of the decade ...







7 comments:

  1. Love some of the designs in this catalog! Thanks for showing these! Please continue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you gentlemen enjoyed the catalog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The early 90's, my personal heyday for Hallowe-en everything. I remember spending all summer thumbing through mask catalogs, and hotly anticipating the coming trips to the Spirit Superstore, and their mask section.

    ReplyDelete
  4. by the way Phantom, can you still make this catalogs into .pdf format as well to download and save. I would like to print these all out and bind them for my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Mantan Calaveras, those were indeed glory days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe one day Dave.

    I'd love to get back to posting the PDFs, but these days, I barely have enough time to post the catalogs let create the PDFs. The scans I post should still print up with relative decent quality until then.

    ReplyDelete