Thursday, March 1, 2012

Don Post - Monster & Movie Masks Ad

This Don Post Studios mask ad appeared on the back cover of issue #145 of Creepy magazine. I haven't found an appearance of this ad in any the other Warren publication. Issue 145, published in February 1983, was last issue of Creepy. At this time, Famous Monsters Magazine was no longer, so it's entirely possible that this ad is a bit of a "rarity". To the best of my knowledge, this was the last new ad that Warren Publishing designer's would create for Don Post Studios masks.

1 comment:

  1. Soooo many goodies. I want the Sargoth, Hydrolid and Pumpkinhead! Hell, I'll take 20 of the Pumpkinhead!

    I wonder what would happen if you contacted that company today. What a trip you would get to hear, yup...we still have all those! I'd fall over and die!

    ReplyDelete